Table of Contents
- What is the meaning of La Fera?
- Is FERA a word?
- Is Fer a legitimate Scrabble word?
- What does the suffix fer suggest?
- What words have fer in them?
- What does CA suggest in Latin?
- What does LA suggest in Latin?
- What does IE mean in Latin?
- The number of dollars is 1MM?
- What does 2 mm suggest?
- What is $4 mm?
- What does MM mean in text?
What is the meaning of La Fera?
tomorrow is another day
Is FERA a word?
Conserve This Word! Federal Emergency Situation Relief Administration.
Is Fer a legitimate Scrabble word?
Yes, fer is in the scrabble dictionary.
What does the suffix fer suggest?
– fer- originates from Latin, where it has the meaning “carry.” This meaning is discovered in such words as: give, postpone, vary, transport, presume, pestiferous, choose, move.
What words have fer in them?
- transfer: ‘carry’ throughout.
- suffer: ‘carry’ under.
- various: ‘carried’ apart.
- refer: ‘carry’ back.
- choose: ‘carry’ previously.
- fertile: ‘carries’ much fruit.
- presume: ‘carry’ into.
- referendum: vote ‘carried’ back.
What does CA suggest in Latin?
List of typical abbreviations
|ca.||circa||“around”, “about”, “approximately”|
|cf.||give||“bring together” and for this reason “compare”|
|C.P.||ceteris paribus||“other things being equal”|
What does LA suggest in Latin?
It represents the preliminary syllable of Latin labii “of the lips.” In French and Italian it ended up being the name of the musical note A, which is the 6th of the natural scale (C significant). la (2 )
What does IE mean in Latin?
The number of dollars is 1MM?
Instead of usage the disallowed M, nevertheless, accounting chose MM as an abbreviation for a million. For instance, 1MM equates to 1 million, $34MM equates to $34 million and so on.
What does 2 mm suggest?
The abbreviation 2MM is frequently utilized for brevity in web chat online forums and text speak with suggest“Tomorrow” Of note, 2MM is one of lots of abbreviations that suggest“Tomorrow” Others consist of: 2M. 2MORO.
What is $4 mm?
In terms of dollars, MM means 1,000,000. This is based off the Roman character “M,” which means 1,000, and MM, which is utilized to show 1,000,000. Another individual might utilize $4MM to show 4 million. Million can likewise be represented utilizing “mn” and “m,” so a person might see $4m, $4mn or just $4 million.
What does MM mean in text?