Capacities are getting ready to head out for tour. They will be passing through the Midwest and Northeast with a little Canada sprinkled in. Check out the attached flyer and see if they are coming to a city near you.
Anonymous said: When and where can one order/pre-order Profanity from Sinai Vessel on vinyl?
Real soon! We just received the art proofs last week and it is going to be a cool record to say the least. We are really excited and hope you are as well!
J + K
"but she’s a handsome prize"
Sinai Vessel's profanity test presses arrived last week and well… They sound pretty great! Just curious, have we ever mentioned that mail days are the best days?
Don’t forget that Sinai Vessel heads out for tour today with You’ll Live starting tonight in Atlanta, GA! Check out the dates below and share with your friends and see when they’ll be in a city near you.
6.24.14 - Atlanta, GA - Wonderroot
6.25.14 - Chattanooga, TN - Cloud Springs Deli
6.26.14 - Birmingham, AL - The Forge
6.27.14 - Louisiana / Mississippi - HELP NEEDED!
6.28.14 - Austin, TX - A House
6.29.14 - Denton, TX - Gatsby’s Mansion
6.30.14 - New Mexico / West Texas - HELP NEEDED!
7.1.14 - Tempe, AZ - Another House
7.2.14 - Las Vegas, NV - House of Wonk
7.3.14 - La Puente, CA - Bridgetown DIY
7.4.14 - San Francisco, CA - The Honey Hive Gallery
7.5.14 - Redding, CA - Pastry House
7.6.14 - Salt Lake City, UT - The Space
7.7.14 - Denver, CO - 7th Circle
7.8.14 - Kansas City, MO - Art Closet Studios
7.9.14 - St. Louis, MO - Lemp Neighborhood Arts Center
7.10.14 - Memphis, TN - House Show
7.11.14 - Nashville, TN - Exponent Manor
7.12.14 - Charlotte, NC - Area 15
Also, the good people over at Half Cloth will be posting their weekly tour diary so be sure to check up on that!
This record will officially be released on Tuesday, but to say the least we are extremely proud of this record and calculator., innards., Capacities, and Itto. We are super happy to share that you can now listen to the full stream of the record over at the BrooklynVegan.
The plan the FCC has approved in regards to allowing paid priority for internet bandwidth has not been adopted yet. It has been approved, but they are now in the public comment phase.
This means there is still time.
Call the FCC.
- Dial 888-225-5322
- push 1, 4, 0 (Edit: These options may have changed)
- a person will answer.
- they will ask for your name and address. you can just give them a zip code if you want.
- Tell them, “I’m calling to ask the FCC to reclassify Internet Service Providers as Title Two Common Carriers.”
- They’ll ask if there is anything else you would like to add.
- "No, Thank you for your time."
- hang up.
Last I heard, there was a message asking to send them an e-mail. Don’t do that, call them and talk to them directly.
call your representatives and Senators.
- Go to http://www.contactingthecongress.org/
- type in your zip code
- Call the listed DC phone number.
- Follow the instructions to reach a person.
- Mention you are a constituent, give some details showing constituency, like an address, school district or zip code.
- Tell them, "I’m calling to ensure that my representatives and senators demand the FCC reclassify Internet Service Providers as Title Two Common Carriers. Net Neutrality is essential to me, my family and our community. "
- Thank the person talking to you for their time.
Tell the FCC chairman to stop the Internet Slow Lane Plan (Citizens of any country)
- Go to https://openmedia.org/SlowLane
- Fill in the form to the right
- Hit send.
SPREAD THE WORD